The 2019 IPFG conference was scheduled May 1 to 3 in Hotel Ile Rousse in Blandol, France.
The agenda of this conference was:
Day 1: Wednesday May 1
AM First Session Morning
Story so far – Member Update
- Members to give a rundown of their business over the last two years.
- Are you making money with basic trade finishing (laminating, coating, hot foiling)?
- What is your most profitable process/product?
- Have you made any moves away from traditional print finishing?
- What is the level of your competition?
- Are you the leading trade finisher in your market?
- Are you happy with your current supply chain?
- Have you made any changes in your purchasing of materials & equipment?
- Wrap Up – Material price comparisons?
PM Second Session Afternoon
Digital Revolution – Is it Time?
- Digital Print Finishing. What’s next? Any developments?
- If you are buying or not buying this equipment, who is?
- What are the experiences of members who have installed digital equipment since the last Conference.
- Any comments on what the market is doing with Digital in all facets of the technology.
- Digital foiling vs traditional foil stamping?
- Are we ready to concentrate and act on digital print finishing and what is the best equipment to buy?
- Wrap Up – Is it time to go digital in a major way?
Day 2: Thursday May 2
Social day, no conference meetings.